Monday 8 July 2013

A small Victory!

Today I spent the morning around my beautiful friends house! Had a lovely time with her and her beautiful girls. She was also babysitting her cousins little one as well. Had a lovely catch up with her.
I totally forgot that it was playgroup today for the kiddies. I won't lie, I felt a little overwhelmed, especially with how my emotions have been lately. Felt a little panicky on the walk there and when we first arrived as there was a pregnant woman and toddlers running around!
It saddens me that my friend got upset with how I was, instead of enjoying time with her beautiful babies... I told her don't be daft, sometimes I got to push myself into situations that make me uneasy, to break through the way that I am feeling to become happier :-)
But you know what I am soooooooooo pleased, I faced this! When I reflect upon my morning, I have achieved so much :-) It just goes to show when you push you're comfort boundaries, its worth it!

I am so happy that I have a great friend and she looks out for how I feel. But I don't want her to be preoccupied with how I am feeling, I want her to enjoy spending time with her little ladies as well as me, and not feel sad for me!

So today is a positive post, with positive vibes! Onwards and Upwards!

This is how I  feel right now :-)