Wednesday 3 July 2013

Faced with panic in the supermarket!

So I have been feeling quite lethargic today! Difficult to motivate myself to do anything. So I just pottered around the house this afternoon. After going to the hospital this morning and then briefly seeing my friend.

My mum sent me a photo of her cake that she baked today and it looked lovely. So I have decided that I am going to bake my husband a lovely chocolate orange cake, for when he returns home.
I get enjoyment out of baking, its something that I really love to do!

The hubby is going away for a couple of days with work soon and I felt I had to go to the supermarket to grab a few things, to see me through, whilst he is gone. Well it was the first time in ages that I started to go into a slight panic, faced with foods that I know I can't go without, but foods that I am scared I will eat all in one go and have the feelings of guilt/self hatred after...

I kind of realise now that I will really have to try my hardest to eat mindfully, whilst he is away! Easier said then done... I'm scared that if I do eat something that I wanted but after I beat myself up about it, that it will lead to how things were before!

So lets see what the next few days will bring ...