Friday 12 July 2013

Onwards and Upwards

In my post today, I just want to clarify a few things. After one person leaving rude, inappropriate, argumentative and insulting comments directed at myself, on my last blog. I just wanted to make people aware why I write my blog.
I write my blog for me, a place so I can write down my true feelings. This blog is about me learning to love myself and trying to come to terms with how things are going on in my life. This blog was not started for people to give me sympathy. If anything, it was also to make people aware of how I am feeling. I reached a point in my life, where I didn't want to hide my feelings from anyone any longer. 

So I have now removed the 'comments' section, as I felt negative comments are detrimental to my recovery. Some people may suggest I am burying my head in the sand, but I feel I have to do this and put myself and my recovery first!

I have also deleted my Facebook account, as this person was 'anonymous', I feel as if I can't trust anyone 100%. Also I was looking at other peoples profiles, seeing photos of their happy families and reading about what they were up to. As a consequence I felt intense jealously and fuelling my depression even further. Also it was getting additive for me. So I have removed myself from this situation, until I feel stronger to deal with it head on!

I realise by putting my true feelings out there for the 'public' to view, I was always open to negative comments, but it doesn't make it any easier to cope with. 

So for now I am going to carry on as I am with this blog, with just the small change of doing away with the comments. I am going to try and be much more positive and enjoy life! Enjoy the things that I am forever grateful for in life, my darling, gorgeous, caring, attentive husband, our gorgeous pets and of course family and friends! I am going to try and focus on being positive and not focusing on the negatives in life all the time!

Sod what anyone else thinks of me! I am going to do this for me and my darling husband!!! :-)

Onwards and Upwards is the only way forward for me