Tuesday 2 July 2013

Can't be bothered today

As the title of the post says, I truly can't be bothered today!


Today we had an engineer from BT to set up our fibre optic broadband, YAY! Luckily he didn't mind dogs as Milo was all over him, he soon settled down on the sofa with me having cuddles tho and let the engineer carry on working! Other then that I have been pottering about doing bits in the house. Over eating as well, then beating myself up about it! But hey-ho, I just can't be bothered today!

I have been umming and arring about whether to say what I decided last week. And I thought to myself If I am doing this blog, then I need to be 100% honest at all times. Regardless if some people decide to  judge me for certain choices that I make in my life. I need to put my needs first, not others!

Well following on from my moods last week going from ' I feel like I could take on the world ' to the depths of despair. I contacted my lovely GP and she spoke to me and said that I have come along so far, since the beginning of all of this. She said that she is amazed and impressed that I am not bingeing anymore, which is lovely to hear from a professional. I explained about my moods and she said the best thing would be to stick me on a low dose of anti-depressants. I agreed. The fact that my moods are so up and down, really unsettled me and I am willing to try anything to even them out!
Since starting them last week, I have felt dizzy, sick and had a slight loss of appetite at times, generally before bed, as I take them at bedtime. My GP told me that these will symptoms won't last long, they are already starting to lessen! I won't say it's had a huge affect on me yet, but I can notice small changes...

So today I have been feeling quite unwell. Not sure if this is due to it being my time of the month soon or whether its my diabetes, but I have had a couple of lower blood sugar readings today. So I had a snooze and Milo joined me for cuddles :-)

I suppose I am quite anxious about my diabetic appointment tomorrow as well. Its to apply for more funding from the PCT for another 4 years, for my insulin pump! I really hope that it does get approved, when my consultant sends it off tomorrow!! I don't think I could face going back on injections 4+ times a day!

Hubby is crazy with work, and I miss him lots! But he's due home shortly and I'm going to have dinner ready for him, for when he walks through the door, well try to at least!

Bye for now lovelies xXx