Thursday 18 July 2013

struggling a little

As the title to this post says, over the last couple of days, I have found myself struggling a little.
Struggling in respect to feeling a little overwhelmed with my eating and my depression. I am trying to not let it affect me too much. I am trying to focus on things that have and do make me happy, which seems to be helping.
I think me struggling a little over the last few days, has a little to do with me deleting my Facebook account. On Facebook, I used to spend a lot of time on their wasting away hours at a time, talking to people, looking at peoples accounts. So I kind of guess, I'm learning to do things other then Facebook, which is amazingly good :-) Its lovely, to not rely on Facebook for my entertainment.

I am becoming a little obsessed with my eating again, which isn't good, I realise that. But I am working on it. I find myself obsessing about what I am going to eat for all my meals that day, thinking of things that are in the house that I could eat! I am trying to sit with these feelings, rather then giving in! It's not easy but I am 100% certain, it's worth the fight!

Struggling in this hot lovely weather! It's lovely but it is a little too stifling, especially at night. But I hope it stays when we go on our holidays :-) Relaxing on the beach, going for walks and just chilling out with my hubby and Milo will be lovely!

I have been a very lucky girl and received some lovely early birthday gifts :-) Hubby has got me a lovely eternity ring and my parents have treated me to some lovely summer clothes!

My best friend has been away on holidays for a week and I am missing her! Hopefully will get the chance to meet up with her before I go on mine :-)

So here it goes for a positive day and not giving in to the bad and depressive thoughts :-)